- 'The leadership team have maintained the good quality of education in the school since the last inspection.'
- 'Working in partnership with parents, the local church and members of the community, you have developed a very strong and positive atmosphere where everyone works well together for the benefit of the pupils.'
- 'Parents appreciate the friendly, welcoming school.'
- 'As one parent explained, the school provides 'great memories for little people.'
- 'Pupils explain that they feel safe in school and appreciate the different ways in which they can share their worries or concerns with an adult.'
May 2013 Ofsted judged us to be a GOOD school with OUTSTANDING behaviour. We would like to share some highlights from the report that we are particularly proud of.
- ‘Pupils show excellent attitudes towards their learning’
- ‘Pupils achieve well’
- ‘Pupils are making good progress from their starting points in all years. Some pupils make exceptional progress…………and are above average when they leave the school’
- ‘The good progress made by all groups reflects the school’s strong commitment to ensuring that all pupils succeed’
- ‘A particular feature of the school is the fully inclusive and supportive environment’
- ‘Teachers have high expectations of pupils’ abilities to reach the highest level of attainment possible and set challenging tasks linked to ambitious targets’
- ‘Behaviour in the school is outstanding’
- ‘The school promotes the pupils’ personal development exceptionally well’
These are just a few of the quotes that we are really proud of. Please read the full report as the commitment and support from you, the parents, is also mentioned as a real positive feature of this school. We would like to thank you for all of the positive feedback on the Parent View website and we will strive to continue to deserve these in the future.