Welcome to Chestnut Class
Please access the following websites/links for home learning resources:
Phonics, Spelling and Vocabulary games
- Teach Your Monster to Read - Phonics
Mrs Walters Maths Group
Area and Perimeter Practise:
- Area and perimeter explorer - drag and drop the cubes to explore the relationship between area and perimeter
Miss Haynes Maths Group
We have been looking at the 4x and 8x table. We are beginning to look at multiplying 2 digit numbers.
Please access the video links below. Within each video there are activities which the children will be able to complete straight onto paper.
- Multiply 2 digits by 1 digit with pictorial representations.pdf
- Multiplying 2 digit by 1 digit numbers.pdf
- Related Calculations 1.pdf
Mrs Richards Maths Group
We have been looking at sharing numbers by an equal amount. Please access the videos below. Within each video there are activities which the children will be able to complete straight onto paper.
Our PE day is Tuesday. We ask that children come to school dressed in appropriate PE kit:
- Black shorts/track suit bottoms
- T-shirt in your house colour (red, green, blue, yellow) - no logos please
- School jumper/cardigan
- Trainers/daps which must remain in school
Earrings and watches MUST be REMOVED for all PE lessons.